- Anti Cellulite Lotion and Oil Alternatives that Work
- Jan 3, 2011
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Classroom: Revitol Cellulite Solutions, Lotion, Laser Treatment And Exercise Routine
Many women are desperate to get rid of their cellulites. Who don’t want to eliminate those disgusting mattress like or the orange peel surface on your skin? Just the thought of having it, it will make you furious searching products and home treatment you can get, just to get rid of them.
Fortunately there are lots of anti cellulite lotion available in the market. First of all it is important to know what cellulite is and how it is formed in order for you to understand how your anti cellulite lotion will work on your cellulite. Then know the active ingredients that contain in the anti cellulite cream and know what their effects are so that you will be able to choose what the best for your cellulite.
Cellulite is not just caused by excessive fats, but they are the primary cause. Cellulite formation is the condition of the skin, where in the excessive fats and other toxins that are trapped underneath our skin, are pushing the skin upward, while our connective tissues called fibrous septae anchors the skin tightly causing the rough surface on our skin or the orange peel like surface.
The contributing factors in cellulite formation are:
Excess body fluid retention
Poor collagen production
Poor blood circulation
Rough or lack of skin’s elasticity
In choosing the best anti cellulite cream, chose those creams which ingredients will basically improve those contributing factors of cellulite mentioned earlier.
Anti cellulite creams have these common ingredients:
Caffeine – caffeine are known to boost the blood circulation to eliminate toxins in the body. It also prevents liquid retention causing the fat to shrink. Caffeine also known in boosting metabolism and allowing your body to burn fat.
L-carnitine – L-carnitine are known to help burn body fats. This also included in most of the weight loss medicines.
Green Tea- they are well known for its anti oxidant component that is really best for cellulite formation. It flushes out free radicals that damages our skin making it dry and dull looking. It helps in blood circulations and also help in making the skin looks fresher and younger looking.
Retinoil – it helps our body to produce collagen and elastin which are responsible for the elasticity of our skin and the fibrous septae, the connective tissues in our body. It also helps in improving our skin’s texture. Making it smoother and lessens the visibility of the cellulites.
There are lots of anti cellulite creams in the market and most of them are expensive. In understanding how cellulites are and how they are formed, gives you knowledge on how to choose the best anti cellulite creams that are best for you.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Australia License.
Lessons in this classroom
- Can caffeine cause cellulite?
- Find out if caffeine in our drinks can cause cellulite. Learn how caffeine in most anti-cellulite ..
- Can thermage helps to eliminate cellulite and how much does it costs?
- Tired of getting rid of your unwanted cellulite through your cellulite lotion? Discover other ways..
- Cellulite help - Various Cellulite treatment and Natural Cellulite Remedies
- Discover the different ways to eliminate cellulite such as cellulite laser treatment, cellulite ex..
- Cellulite Shorts help in reducing cellulites.
- Find out how cellulite shorts help in reducing your cellulites. Use it every time you apply your a..
- Homemade body wraps for weight loss
- Learn how to do body wraps at home using celluli..
- Can caffeine cause cellulite?
- Find out if caffeine in our drinks can cause cel..
Teachers latest lessons(249)
- Prevention is Better that Cure (Avoiding Yeast Infection)
- Learn more about and see what happens about pict..
- Juniper for Treating Yeast Infection and other Diseases
- Learn more about yeast infection home remedies a..