- Nokia 2323C - Review, Rating and Comparison
- Mar 2, 2010
- Category: Shopping & Product Reviews
- Classroom: Mobile And Cell Phone Reviews, Ratings And Comparisions
Nokia 2323 classic is a mobile phone, which is a hybrid of the basic model phones and the advanced model phones like the ones that come with the blue tooth and the mp3, mp4 facilities. The product is an affordable one with acceptable features and quality.
Dimensions: 107 x 46 x 13.8 mm
Weight: 76g (with battery)
Main display Size: 1.8"
Resolution: 128 x 160 pixels
Up to 65,000 colours
Dedicated FM radio key
Large keys - easy to use
Colours and covers
Available in-box colours: Black, Dark blue/dark gray
Connectors: 2.5 mm Nokia AV connector
Memory : 32 MB internal dynamic memory
Power : BL-5C 1020 mAh Li-Ion battery
Talk time (maximum): -4 h
Standby time (maximum): -540 h
Design And Features:
The phone, Nokia 2323c is a stylish and economical mobile phone which has the advanced features of higher end models at a lower cost. The phone is slim and sleek with a weight of 76g only. The phone has a long standing battery that is so lucrative for the user. The phone comes with Bluetooth technology embedded in it. There is a non expandable internal memory in it. The internal memory as said in the web site of Nokia is 32 Mb. But actually only 10 Mb is present. There is no cable for connectivity with the pc. The phone can accommodate two or three songs. You may delete the games to free up some memory. Just like other phones you can transfer data via Bluetooth. New themes can be installed. If you need to have more songs you can use the mp3 compressor to compress them on your pc. Then transfer it to your phone via Bluetooth. Mp4 format videos can be stored in the phone.
The phone’s performance is so good for the cheaper cost that is comes for. The long standing battery is a gem in its crown. Bluetooth technology is so cool for a cost of $60. The phone’s speaker is of such affine quality that is screams so loud for any song. The audio quality is of the cadre of concert. Videos are played in fine resolution.
Speaking about the merits of the phone, the long standing battery is appreciable. The fine audio quality is agreeable. The weightless design is an added advantage. Bluetooth headset can be coupled to the phone. Additional java based soft wares can be installed.
The demerits of the phone can be listed out as follows. The internal memory is only 10Mb and it is not expandable. There is no port for connecting directly with the pc except the Bluetooth technology.
But for the only constrain of non expandable memory and the limit of conversing only via Bluetooth, the phone is excellent for a low price of Rs.2, 600/-.
Rating: **** 4 stars
4 Stars (Excellent): A product with 4 star rating scores high on its overall performance and usability. This product meets all of its intended users' needs and has no significant drawbacks.
Lessons in this classroom
- Google's Nexus One - Review, Rating and Comparison
- The Nexus One outstands many touch screen mobiles with LED flash. The audio and the video playback..
- LG GC900 Viewty - Review, Rating and Comparison
- LG GC900 Viewty is a mobile with excellent camera facilities. It features an 8 megapixel camera wi..
- LG Incite - Review, Rating and Comparison
- LG Incite has as completely sleek design with absolutely sensitive touch screen interface. The 3 m..
- LG Dare for Verizon - Review, Rating and Comparison
- LG Dare is an excellent multimedia phone. It has all the special features suitable for a hi-fi mob..
- Nokia 2720 Fold Dual Band Mobile Phone-Review and Rating
- This review is about the 3 star rated Nokia 2720..
- Nokia 6700 classic phone-Review,Rating and Comparison
- This review is about Nokia's 6700 classic model...
Teachers latest lessons(200)
- Free Movies on iPhone - Download and Watch Movies
- Downloading free movies to your iPhone online, r..
- How to put Ringtones on iPhone?-Learn to customize,add ringtones!
- These step by step instructions will help you ad..