- Stress hair loss - Regrowth Treatment and Remedy
- Nov 15, 2009
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Classroom: Female Thinning Hair - Women And Hair Loss Product Reviews
Stress hair loss - Regrowth Treatment and Remedy
Relentless emotional upheaval can be dangerous to your hair. Exposure to chronic stress can cause hair loss and other conditions. Fortunately, you can easily find a stress hair loss regrowth treatment and remedy solution to restore your hair to it's former state.
Physiologically, during stressful encounters various hormones are released to help the body handle the event. However, constant stress can have an impact on the health of your hair, causing breakage and hair fall out. It is normal to lose fifty to one-hundred hairs per day, but if you are losing double or triple that amount, you could be suffering from stress hair loss.
The first thing you must do is remove the stress from your life. If it is a job, start working on finding another. Its not worth losing your health and your hair to a job you are not happy with.
A great start to finding a stress hair loss regrowth treatment and remedy is to visit your doctor to determine the cause of losing your hair. Your doctor may be able to suggest a treatment that will induce new hair growth. The scalp must be in optimal condition to prevent fall out and enable your hair to grow.
Many shampoos contain harsh chemicals that can damage the hair. Herbal shampoos are made of fresh herbs and botanical elements that are known to reverse hair loss. They work by deep cleansing and stimulating the scalp, which aids in increasing blood flow. Blood flow is diverted away from non-essential organs to more important ones during times of stress, and the scalp loses out.
Conditioners are applied to the hair after shampooing and serve to nourish and smooth the hair. Hair that is well conditioned is strong, shines, and less prone to breakage. Conditioning products contain vitamins and nutrients the hair needs for regrowth. It also makes the hair easier to comb after rinsing. A conditioner that untangles the hair will prevent hair from ending up in your comb instead of on your head.
Topical gels, creams, and sprays:
Topical applications are put directly on the scalp and gently massaged in. They work to dispense essential vitamins and nutrients to the scalp, which improves the environment required for hair regrowth.
Vitamins in adequate amounts in the body not only help to impart a general sense of well being, it works wonders on hair loss as well. Without adequate blood blow, vitamins, and nutrients to the scalp, the hair will have a lackluster appearance, resulting in an overall impact on your self image. Oral vitamin supplements can help stop stress hair loss, and help to create an environment conducive to hair regrowth.
Everyone knows by now that a healthy diet is an integral part of well health and beautiful hair. Eating plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits boosts the immune system, which helps to fight off illness and disease. This the key to good health and an instant treatment and remedy for stress hair loss.
by Barb Hicks, RN
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 Australia License.
Lessons in this classroom
- Baldness 101 - Causes, Cures, Tips and Information
- Most people do not think much of baldness until it starts to happen to them. Find causes, cues, ti..
- Female Thinning Hair - Women And Hair Loss
- Female thinning hair can be embarrassing to the millions of women suffering from hair loss.
- Hair loss in woman - Causes and Natural Remedies Treatment
- A woman is no stranger to hair loss. The causes are varied and can be due to hormone fluctuations...
- Hair Loss Thinning In Women And Men
- Hair loss thinning in women and men can be caused by environmental, physiological, and psychologic..
- Thyroid and hair loss - Pictures and Regrowth Treatment
- Pictures of thyroid and hair loss, and results o..
- Hair Loss Children - Causes And Treatment
- Here we will discuss the common causes of hair l..